Thursday, March 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

After 6 weeks at Rocking Horse I am finally home with horses, birds and dogs in tow.  The season has started well with some recent additions.  Renkum Redhill was sold to Aaron Vale as a Grand prix showjumping prospect and I will be anxiously awaiting the results of their outings together.  Moet stepped up to the plate jumping easily around his first preliminaries and is headed to a CCI*.  Sportsfield Cocktail is back in for sale after being a dressage horse for 4 years and is doing well at training level already.  He is so easy and fun - a real joy for me to ride.  I also have Rare Occurance back in for sale as his owner is now focusing on dressage so I am enjoying the rides on these lovely schoolmasters while I have them.  
Those who know me are well aware that i am a bird fanatic.  I have a new blue and gold Macaw 'Marley'.  Marley is just 16 weeks old but is already  seasoned horse show traveller.  I will post pictures of him here in the next day or so.  
It is great to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment